Telecom spend optimization
Are your telecom services aligned with your organization’s needs? At the lowest possible cost?
The telecommunication industry is a very dynamic market; new technologies, products, services and rate plans appear often. For companies and their employees, keeping up to date and understanding these changes and their overall impact is challenging. Confirming if you are truly paying the right amount for the services you need is even more difficult.
Research published by the Gartner Group estimates that $13 billion of over-charges by carriers are generated on corporate telecommunications bills in a single year. Even more surprisingly, less than 2% of these errors will ever be identified or claimed. These errors have been on the rise over the last few years due to the complexity of services and packages being offered.
Ayming can optimize your telecom service to fully align it with your organization’s needs.
- How do I reduce unnecessary telecom spend?
- Can I be sure my company is not being over billed? How do I find the errors?
- Am I paying for the levels of service my organization needs? Do we have the right plans?
- How do I keep up with the constant changes in plans and pricing?
- What is the best price I can get for the plans I really need?
How Ayming can help
We use a thorough, proven, and non-intrusive approach, saving you up to 40% off of your current telecom costs. You can count on us to:
- Deploy a team of telecom specialists including an account manager that will manage the entire optimization process and minimize impact on your internal teams. We have over 40 specialists that have worked on more than 3000 projects.
- Review all available invoices, identify billing errors and recover your money.Market data suggests that companies lose 12-17% of what they spend on telecommunications as a results of unorganized telecom expense management.
- Analyze your usage patterns and business needs to determine the right plans for your business.Using proven tools and industry benchmarks, Ayming specialists have recovered and saved over $300 Million for our clients around the world.
- Implement the recommendations including provider negotiations, benchmark-based pricing negotiations and the confirmation the proper plans and contracts have been put in place.Our full service offering has saved clients an average of 25% with some receiving savings as high as 40%.