Property Tax Optimization
Many factors contribute to property tax calculations. Any change in the use of the property, sale price, demolition and/or construction can impact the property value and taxes payable. In addition, property tax, whether direct or as part of a lease payment, can be a major expense for a business owner and therefore warrants a second opinion. Assessments are often based on averages applied on a mass basis. This can result in an inaccurate assessment that leads to higher than required property taxes.
To complicate matters, the process to contest property values can be complex and requires specialized skill sets at different points in the process.
Your challenges :
- Has my property been accurately assessed? Am I paying too much property tax?
- How do I determine what I should be paying?
- I don’t have the expertise required to evaluate my property or the time to go through the process of filling and appealing - what can I do?
- Can I get benefit from lower property taxes on a property I am leasing?
How Ayming can help
We use a thorough, proven, and non-intrusive approach to evaluate your property and determine the correct property taxes you should pay.
You can count on us to:
- Deploy a team of specialists including an account manager that will manage the entire process and minimize impact on your organization. We have access to a team of assessors, engineers, and legal professionals to manage your re-assessment every step of the way.
- Conduct an independent assessment of your property and submit an appeal if necessary. Ayming has delivered over 7,000 property tax mandates.
- Negotiate an agreement to reduce your property taxes payable.